Sunday, November 25, 2007

Cash's Clothes

With the weather turning colder, we've had to get some new clothes for Cash. We get such a kick out of baby-clothes shopping in Japan, since we find so many random Engrish sayings on them. Fox and I try to find clothes with funny sayings, and then poor Cash usually ends up wearing them. I just bought him a green sweatshirt with a skull on it, only to find the back says "Nice going, girl. Your hometown Meg is cute and love." Another winner is his shirt that says "Mommy and baby dinosaur friend. Is it delicious?"
Below is one of my favorites. It's a very seventies-ish velour jumpsuit that conjures up the image of John Travolta in "Staying Alive" when he does his, that's right, swaying walk!


2 comments:

Ryan and Heather Bartron said...

Amy and Fox- It sounds like you guys are having a lot of interesting adventures in Japan. Life is somewhat less exciting here in Rexburg. I'll be okay as long as I can survive another winter here. In a month I may be begging you guys to swap places with us! Have a great week!

love Heather

Unknown said...

That is hilar-i-ous! I love the clothes sayings! Cash is rocking it!