Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Happy 1st Birthday, Cash!

We have a 1 year old, can you believe it? Cash turned one today. We had a little party with our friends and the missionaries on Monday. He had the traditional Hulihan family cream puffs. Too bad our microwave/oven didn't really want to cooperate with the dough. It produced a semi-flat pancake. Cash ate it, though!


Opening his present from Great-Grandma Betty:

Today, we let him have a chocolate cupcake, since he is my cupcake baby. I ate six cupcakes the night before I went into labor. I gave the rest of the batch to the labor nurses. Cash loved to squish it!

Thank you all for your birthday wishes! We love you!

3 comments:

Mrs Abbott said...

Happy Birthday, Cash! I can't believe he's one! Wow!

Unknown said...

Too cute! It was so fun to see him yesterday walking all over the place!

megh said...

happy birthday, cash! one is fun!

-- the future "ellison ellis"