Saturday, March 1, 2008

Thanks, Mom!

It's been two weeks since we got a box from my mom, and we still can't get over how much she packed into it! It was so amazing. The cheapest way to ship internationally is by using an International Flat Rate box, which costs $37 to ship up to 20 pounds. My mom says the box was 14 pounds...but I really think she was pushing the 20 mark.
Here is the box:

and here are the goods:


Amazing, right? I even left out a large can of green chiles! The one box contained: 2 birthday presents for Cash, 6 children's books, 1 bag of chocolate chips, 2 bars of chocolate and 2 handfuls of dark chocolate and mints, a box of vitamins, 3 large bags of Valentine's card and candy, a big bag of pencils, 5 magazines and four Guidepost magazines, 2 boxes of bouillon and probably much more than I'm leaving out! Thank you, mama!

0 comments: