Sunday, June 15, 2008

Boy or Girl? It's A...

Mystery! After waiting almost two hours to see the doctor this morning, we went into the ultrasound room very excited to learn the sex of our baby. Unfortunately, little one did not want to reveal the mystery! The doctor couldn't say for certain whether it was a boy or a girl. Oh, well--there's always next month...or November! The baby is growing well, and I'm feeling great. I haven't gained weight this month, though, which I attribute to the fact that Cash and I go on walks at least two times a day. Despite that, the baby is measuring a week ahead, which is good. So, we'll see if we can find out next month, and I'll try to post the ultrasound pictures later to see if maybe you can tell.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

DANG! We hope to find out soon too(: We still think Girl

Natabug and Thayners said...

Congratulations!! Check out our blog at thayneandnatalie.blogspot.com

Canterwood said...

double dang! I was waiting all weekend to find out today (thanks for posting!) what you'd find out!!! I SO think it's a girl! (Doug says that means it's not). I think you should give the baby a Japanese middle name- there are such pretty female Japanese names, it tells a story, and it sounds very cosmopolitan/international. Also, you are SUPPOSED to be gaining weight each month! Will you get another u/s next month? Love you! Molly

Mrs Abbott said...

Amy Jo,

Wow! Marrisse never found out what her fourth baby was! I think it's a girl too!

Love ya,

Megan

Mrs Abbott said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.